Reaction score
I have a full Clio trophy sach dampers setup for sale , front and rears refurbed less than 350 miles ago by bg motorsport , if intrested please message me looking around 750.00 refurbishment cost ne 500+ so price is more than fair .

Leigh

IMG_0083.jpg

Reaction score
If they are refurbed, why change them?? A bit strange- wonder what the postage to France might be though ......

Didn't think the rears were re-buildable ???

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Guess we now know which one was at K-Tec. Am I right?

WRONG , its having £2000 of setup installed , only changing it due to what i want it to handle like and look like plus i prefare the setup i have seen and tested,

Its not having no crap on it as i belive you get what you pay for , my price included the invoice from bg motorsport.

Reaction score
But why not sell the Trophy and get a Cup??

I dont care how good the setup is you have just lost £1500 cos the Sachs are gone!

Reaction score
Its being supercharged so its what i want to do buddy , understand your point but its my call.

Reaction score
L3BTF said:
Its being supercharged so its what i want to do buddy , understand your point but its my call.

Oh ofcourse!!

Just thinking from a money point of view.

Do you take credit card? :lol:

I'm tempted to have the suspension and sell mine!!

Reaction score
Technically i could , im putting a few on mine so you could balance transfare to mine ;) lol

Reaction score
Trophy No.
L3BTF said:
hoolio said:

WRONG , its having £2000 of setup installed , only changing it due to what i want it to handle like and look like plus i prefare the setup i have seen and tested,

Its not having no crap on it as i belive you get what you pay for , my price included the invoice from bg motorsport.

Ok but a £2k setup is cheaper than the Sachs units on there and from various threads the opinion seems to be that without them its no longer a Trophy but like you say its your car .

Reaction score
L3BTF said:
Technically i could , im putting a few on mine so you could balance transfare to mine ;) lol

you're quite good at taking money from people and doing something else with it...

Reaction score
Hinckley, Leics. *182 breaking for spares*
hoolio said:
L3BTF said:
hoolio said:

Ok but a £2k setup is cheaper than the Sachs units on there and from various threads the opinion seems to be that without them its no longer a Trophy but like you say its your car .

Thats only Renaults mark-up, just look at the headlight blanks!

Mat.

Reaction score
Matbrown said:
Thats only Renaults mark-up, just look at the headlight blanks!

Mat.

I have heard the dampers are approx £900 without renaults mark up so still more than £2k all in.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The quote i got for new ones direct from sachs germany was £1100 nearly 4 years ago.... Not 100% sure what they charged Seat MS division but one of their guys hought they were around the £1k mark also.

Reaction score
Looking around 1090 + vat per front shock I've been quoted by Renault Manchester

Reaction score
Lots and Lots of PMS all replied too and texted a few of you , first come first served,

Reaction score
So how were you able to test the new set-up? They fitted them to yours and you drove it on roads and track? Then you decided if you wanted to keep it.

From your reply I read into the bit where you said you wanted it "look like" to mean you want the car lower?

I'm suprised you want to alter it really as I've driven mine about 7k now and rarely reach the limit unless in the wet so to upgrade of this magnitude I'd imagine you must be driving it very hard on track frequently?

Reaction score
Jamie said:
So how were you able to test the new set-up? They fitted them to yours and you drove it on roads and track? Then you decided if you wanted to keep it.

From your reply I read into the bit where you said you wanted it "look like" to mean you want the car lower?

I'm suprised you want to alter it really as I've driven mine about 7k now and rarely reach the limit unless in the wet so to upgrade of this magnitude I'd imagine you must be driving it very hard on track frequently?

A mate of mine has a trophy we track it together , so i know how his handles and how is new setup handles , much better for a track which is what the trophy will be doing most of the time.

Reaction score
What kind of cost do you think it would be to fit these to a 182?
or put another way, how many hours of work?