Reaction score
Due to work commitments, i'm sad to say the T's gotta go!
I will post the pistonheads link on here once it becomes live!
Any questions, feel free to message me!

Reaction score
Just been reduced, didn't realise how cheap they were selling for now, it sickens me to do it but i want to be debt free while work have their re-organisation.

Reaction score
Just a reminder in case anyones looking on here, i'm about to re-advertise it in the coming days.
I keep talking myself in and out of selling it, but here goes......
£6800 no offers
£7000 with BRAND NEW turini and exalto spare! (before you ask, i will not be selling this unless the car goes without it)

Reaction score
Good luck with the sale but £6400 is just too cheap! Your going to help drag the Trophy prices down, lol.
Get the cam belt and dampers done and stick it up for £7500, then when you realise how good it is again just keep it!!

Reaction score
Sorry for de valueing, but it is way less than i was looking, would love to keep it but pushy parents aren't happy me having a loan and an unstable job. I had it up for £7000 and had no interest at all. So after a heated discussion about who's going to pay my repayments if my company go bust, i decided if i sell it cheap but quickly it'd be a lot easier on myself! The good news is, it sold yesterday to a lovely couple, and the lady its for seems as though she is going to really cherish it! Her partner had a 197 cup, so it won't be lonely either!
I'm off to the dvla today to remove the plate, so only a few more days of it on my drive, and i'll definately be sad to see it go!

Reaction score
Fords offered £5300 against a brand new fiesta zetec s my friends Gf was considering, which i thought was ridiculous. Dealers dont appear to want the hassle of taking p/ex's now.

Reaction score
Now back up for sale, as the guy who left the deposit couldnt get the loan. So once again, £6400 or i'll continue to be a Trophy owner :p

Reaction score
I was offered £6,900 for mine against a Clio 200 Cup. I was merely researching might I add.