Reaction score
Had an argument with a badger the other night and need to get a new splitter :(

Iirc there were some tasty carbon splitters that a few of you have - any links or advice as the best place to buy?

Cheers guys

Bunta

Reaction score
Cheers guys - I'll give them a try.

Theres a few of us up north these days! I may arrange a meet for an up and coming autojournals but more of that when I get to it :)

Reaction score
I'm looking into buying a trophy at the moment, some of the ones i've looked at on the net seem to be missing the front splitter. Any reason as to why this would be? Can't say it looks any better :?

Reaction score
tommobot said:
I'm looking into buying a trophy at the moment, some of the ones i've looked at on the net seem to be missing the front splitter. Any reason as to why this would be? Can't say it looks any better :?

May have been damaged as they are quite easy to break, and a small fortune to replace (genuine renault one that is)

Or

Might have never been fitted in the first place from the garage who first sold it

Reaction score
The K-Tec carbon item looks good. Might be worth asking if it is coated with a UV resistant lacquer otherwise it will fade or yellow........

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yes it's coated.

some trophys never came with the splitter - either robbed by the dealer or not fitted in dieppe.

Reaction score
Mine has the ktec splitter, the guy I bought it from had it fitted, and I think it looks pretty sharp... and I'm old and boring :roll: :)

Reaction score
Well roll on payday and I'll put a mini report up about it.

Should be easy even for a noob like me to fit. :)