Reaction score
hi there,
i dont suppose anyone has a spare front splitter for sale because when i was washing the car this morning i noticed mine was cracked right in the middle and it was hanging down, :x I thought i would of heard it carck when it broke but i never new anything about it till i saw it,
cheers phillip

Reaction score
Snap, only i done mine last night on a rabbit, from the searching i've done i think they're rarer than rocking horse poop secondhand!!

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
This is very tempting however I have to get a 36K service very soon + I need to buy £175 worth of new Engine /gearbox mounts as my engine/exhaust or something is hitting the subframe under hard acceleration, it makes a really strange noise ! (at least I think thats what it is)

I would love a carbon one though at some point. hmmm...

Reaction score
i smashed mine of the other day coming off a kerb to quick lol Renault want 134 pound #-o

Reaction score
aarontrophy said:
i smashed mine of the other day coming off a kerb to quick lol Renault want 134 pound #-o

After smashing mine on friday i've taken it off this morning and once it's of the car the money renault want seems even more insane!!!

I'm going to try and repair mine today, it's split clean in two so i think i might be able to do something with it if not i'll be haggling my best at the parts counter on tuesday!!!

Reaction score
Everything seems to all come at once, im sure my exhaust is burst somewhere near the front, my front splitter broken as i said, and now the brakes are gone, i new the brake pads were worn but thought they would last a while yet but they are metal on metal already, :( , Was just thinking i should maybe just take the 36k service forward because its sitting on 34k,
Some of the mods i was considering was a scorpian de-cat,
EBS redstuff break pads but not sure what disks would be best with them,??
any opinions?
phillip

Reaction score
Hi,
When I brought my Trophy back in November last year had a crack in the front splitter...a visual eye sore really.
Anyway finally got around to fixing mine.
Took mine off (short stubby pozy driver). cracked in the centre did try and super glue it back which was ok , then got some very fine glass fibre (modelling stuff) and super glued to the back of it (over the crack) worked well. epoxyed over the glass to stiffen it up. Had to P38 the crack up and sand back, then a satin black spray of the whole thing. Has worked out very well, and really only took an hour or so.

Prob get new one or a carbon fibre one eventually ......Quick fix but does the job :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Typical, just got rid of mine. Should have put it up to the highest bidder :)

Reaction score
bigphill39 said:
why did you get rid of your one hoolio? I would of defently bought it. :D

And i would of outbid bigphill39 for it!!!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Gman said:
bigphill39 said:
why did you get rid of your one hoolio? I would of defently bought it. :D

And i would of outbid bigphill39 for it!!!

Exactly.

I did sell it for maybe a little less than i probably could have got as a sort of favour as I wasn't going to sell. But I suppose i was happy enough at the time so no regrets.