Reaction score
When I picked up my Trophy the other month it was missing a front splitter. I wasn't really too fussed at first but now I keep seeing all the others with them, it kind of makes me feel left out!!!

Would I be best going through the dealer or do any of you lot know any places to get one? How much do they cost and why do you think mine came without?

Cheers!

Reaction score
I got my splitter from a fellow Trophy owner here as I felt it looked unfinished without it. They're about 85 quid from a dealer so I'd get one here or on the cliosport.net forum for much less...gotta say it looks the dogs b******s with it on!

Reaction score
Did you get the car from a dealer? If so, you should try and get them to provide on free of charge. Other than the Renault one, K-tec racing do a carbon fibre one for £105, which looks wicked, one of the only visual mods I would consider doing to the Trophy.

Reaction score
yeah I got mine from a dealer, i will try and get it free, as it is supposed to be on the car but you know what there like! Its like trying to get blood from a stone once they have sold you it!! why did it come without it in the first place?

Day

Reaction score
Did they remove the splitter?

I'm sure it had one when I looked at in the showroom a few months back :?

Reaction score
I hope not!! Why would they do that?

I didn't see it in the showroom, i got it from Westover Renault in Salisbury!! Is that where you looked at it?

Day

Reaction score
Yeah that is where I looked at it.

I'm originally from Salisbury so popped down to Churchfields when they advertised it on here.

I've had some serious issues with their predecessor Olympian Automotive so if i's still the same monkeys running the show I wouldn't be at all surprised if they try and charge you for something that should of been on the car from the beginning.

Need to confront them with a picture of what it should look like, they can't argue then.

Reaction score
Got it sorted, dealer has been extremely helpfull! Just told him that it came without it and he phoned up and ordered me one straight away! Even going to fit it for me!!!!!

Westover seem to be nothing like the old Olympian numptys!!!!!!!!!!