Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for an original front splitter for my trophy, if anyone is selling one or knows best place to get them from I would be very greatful. I have a carbon one for mine, but want to put the car back to a standard splitter.

Thanks Bill

Reaction score
ordered mine from renault today, 165 pounds, i did think of going via ebay but i only want the best for my trophy, i heard there were splitters going on clio sport but i dont know if they are genuine

Reaction score
I'm based in Matlock, would probably be up for a swop. I can email you pics of my carbon one if you send me your email address.

Reaction score
I'm after a splitter as mines been 'split' in two.

If you dont get a swap and willing to sell your carbon one let me know :D

Reaction score
Where are you based ossie? Could sell it and buy a standard one if no ones up for a swap. No idea what my carbon one is worth second hand.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
apparently skoda do one for the fabia that looks almost identical and fits the clio - it's made out of plastic instead of glass fibre though but only costs £11.... yes £11!

Reaction score
Really? How well do they fit, do they look like genuine renault splitters, where can you buy them? Thanks.

Reaction score
Lol @ Cue. cheeky skamp.

Just call skoda and order one - its £10.31 + VAT.

Reaction score
On the way to work this morning and a pheasant ran right out in front of me. Got to work and half my splitter is missing :( . Will certainly be ordering a Skoda one. Nothing to lose at 10 quid a pop!

Plus, could do without the £100 expense after recently having my belts done and having my dampers booked in at BG next Tuesday.

Rich