Reaction score
Fault light came up this Morning. Connected my rstuner up to it now and has come up with following fault

Fault Code: DF0092/DF0967
Description:O2 Sensor Front

Had a look at the live sensor reading/values and the Front O2 sensor voltage fluxuates loads (below and under the min/max value) even on idle while the rear one stays on max value? I can't clear the fault, assuming because of it going under/over the value?

Car seems to still run fine. Is this deffinately a fault in the front O2 sensor and how urgent is it to replace?

Where is the front one located? (car on side of street, unable to jack up grrr)

Reaction score
Front O2 sensor is located underside in the 4-2-1 system before the cat so will need jacking its a common problem had mine done recently. Just a tip if it wont undo easy be careful as some strip threads so need tapping or some leave threads in so needs cleaning up. Mine came undone fine. As for readings its meant to fluctuate up and down it will never stay the same as the car compensates for rich or lean mixture so your will get just above or just bellow usually between 0.2v and 0.8v

Reaction score
Mine also went about a month ago - was picked up as faulty by Ren7Oaks during the belt change/service. Cost for a new one was around £140 excluding fitting. Have had sensors go in both the Trophy and my WRX in the space of two weeks, and the garage guys reckon it is down to poor fuel. No more 97ron from Tesco for me I'm afraid

Reaction score
Phone my local garage and he managed to get new one in by dinnertime anf fitted it for me :)

Fault was not active even after initially coming up on dash and think it took few miles (+50) to clear off dash even after resetting the ecu.

Thanks guys :)