Reaction score
Cleaned the car last weekend and thought I would post up a few intresting pics.

Prize will be given for spotting the Twist's :lol:

Attachments

• edit1.jpg
    edit1.jpg
    820.2 KB · Views: 898
  • edit2.jpg
    edit2.jpg
    629.7 KB · Views: 899
  • _MG_1657.JPG
    _MG_1657.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 899
  • EDIT3.jpg
    EDIT3.jpg
    960.9 KB · Views: 900
  • _MG_1681.JPG
    _MG_1681.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 899
  • _MG_1679.JPG
    _MG_1679.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 895
  • edit4.jpg
    edit4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 894
Reaction score
Trophy No.
:-k ok so my computer is taking these down to the molecular level, difficult to spot the twists :)

Reaction score
whatever the first couple of pictures is looks nasty..... :roll:

like the ps'd one though with the engine showing :wink:

Reaction score
It will look great when its done, decided to do something a little different.

Well ok then somthing major :wink:

Reaction score
Alright then I will tell you what i am up to.

We picked up a 125 Typhoon Scooter the other week for a bargin price of £50.

It needed a bit of work doing to it as the front Brembo caliper was seized against the disc and the body work had seen better days. We drove it back in a hired van, got it out of the van and tried to start it, the bike had been sat in the guys drive for 2 years never started. After a couple of cranks on the kick start it started without a problem.

over the past couple of weeks we have got the brakes sorted, all that caused the problem was the master cylinder and with the help of a trusty hammer and WD40 we got it working again.

Then to the bodywork, we decided to keep it red but with so many options we couldnt decide, Then my partner said why not paint it Capsicum red. So after two weeks we have no got a Trophy Replica, all beit minus a couple of wheels and 160bhp LOL

I will post more pics when its back together, at the moment the flat has bits of body work all over the place.

Oh and everyone missed the reflection of a mint RS500 Cossie :lol:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
wondered where those close up bodywork shots were from, also couldnt tell it was mint from the reflection... lol, should have picked up on the cosworth though, doh.

Reaction score
Ahhh - no nasty vented bonnet then - whew! ;) Must admit i was too busy studying your car for changes to notice the RS500 in the reflection!

Sounds like you got a bargain on the scooter - what are your plans for it? i.e using it to commute or just for nipping about on from time to time?

Keen to see some pics of the 'Trophy' scooter - and some pics of those rear arch protectors :!:

Reaction score
I have still to get round to fitting the arch protectors, I have a list as long as my arm of things to do at the moment, and non of them envolve to car.

I hope to have the bike sorted in the next week or so, all dependant on the weather as I am spraying all the panels outside the back of the flat. But I will keep you all updated and post the pics when its nearly done. :lol:

The bike is really a bit of an investment, my other half use her 50cc to get to and from work, but its getting to the point where it will start to cost more money to keep it road worthy. So we purchased this one to do up and use as a run a round for a few months before we sell both of them and purchase a nice new Vespa LX125. :lol: