Reaction score
Anyone considered/had a service done in France? Would it be cheaper? I`m pretty sure warranty wouldn`t be affected if a Renault dealer was used. Only asking as a service is due and I`m off to France at Easter. Cheers, Ian.

Reaction score
wouldn't it be a pain if they mess something up or don't do something and you only notice when you get home?

also remember that the French never go to work! :)

Reaction score
am going to Boulogne then touring for a week - don`t really know yet - maybe Brittany. Am back for the Bedford trackday on 14th April :D
How much did your service cost?
Cheers, Ian

Reaction score
172 - 29/12/2004 £176.97 I'd only rang Leics's main dealer at the time for a quote.

Trophy - 12K 2/04/2006 50 euros my cousin works for Renault in Normandy!
- 24K 19/12/2006 £155 YozzaSport I rang round different places and they were the cheapest and closest for me.

It may be worth ringing a Renaukt dealer in France and finding out prior to your trip.

Day

Reaction score
ipatters: "Bonjour, j'ai un trophée de Clio "

Renault France: "ce qui?"

Good luck with that mate!

Reaction score
Got it done at GDI today for £164 - they are on the B660 - an excuse for an hour`s run out in the sun on the unofficial test route used by EVO and Autocar! Must say they were excellent, fully synth oil, 3 filters, sump washer, washer fluid & power steering fluid topped up. I was able to watch them and it took about an hour. Would definately use them again. Ian. (My French is crap!) :lol: