Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lol, they've used a fair few UK cars in that - Nik's is picture around 4 mins in and Gaz, is that Bub's liquid 182 with the carbon bonnet?

Reaction score
there's a few of my pictures in there too.... they've been round cliosport me thinks ripping off images all over the place

Reaction score
and yup most definitely Bubbles car - those are the pictures i took 2 weeks ago after we gave the car some TLC

Reaction score
Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that the credits state that the photos are theirs!!!! :evil:

Reaction score
Thats all the mexicans are good at - copies :!:

Flag em as inappropriate :!:

Reaction score
Nice to see some Clio camaraderie there! Those poor guys. Did anyone spot Gareth's photo on there? It's the one of the back of three TROPHY'S TAKEN AT SILVERSTONE 2006, mine is actually in it, the one in the foreground.

Reaction score
Steve said:
Nice to see some Clio camaraderie there! Those poor guys. Did anyone spot Gareth's photo on there? It's the one of the back of three TROPHY'S TAKEN AT SILVERSTONE 2006, mine is actually in it, the one in the foreground.

I was quite proud to see that picture in there :wink:

Reaction score
Thote that would be good to watch as im off on ma jollies to mexico in aug! If i see any of them ill jus have to laugh will be the weirdest feeling flying round half the world and seeing a rs clio :shock: