Forge motorsport silicone induction hose

Reaction score
I have this list up on cliosport and alresdy have 9 names if you want to add your name on here and i will add you to ther cliosport list if you are not a member.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...GE-MOTORSPORT-SILICONE-INDUCTION-HOSE-172-182

Have been in touch with e-parts and they are happy to do us a groupbuy on 172/182 silicone induction hoses cw breather .

FMRCIND.jpg

Retail on these is £70 They will do them for the following prices provided we get the numbers

5 off or more £60
10 off or more £57
15 off or more £54
20 off or more £50

note these prices also include delivery to your door .

colours available are Red ,Black and Blue

If you want one add your name and the colour you require to list . When list is done forward your name and forum name to me via pm i will pm you when i think we have enough.ill then send to e parts the peoples names on list you will send payments to them and they will post hose to you.
this may take a few weeks thou so please be patient
smiley2.gif

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I know a lot of people have these (mainly on turbo cars) but what excatly do they do?

Elliott.

They look pretty.;) Actually the only thing I can think of is that they are less likely to squash and deform and impede airflow.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I have already got my name down for one of these on CS

Reaction score
timsmeganeR26 is worth a pm on cs as he gets hold of the samco ones too as 'slightly better' prices for one offs ;)

Tim does not get them any more cannot get hold of him, and never replies to pms been trying for weeks !! hence why i started this thread ;)

Reaction score
Is this still running?

Can't view the thread on cs, havn't paid for membership.

Reaction score
Is this still running?

Can't view the thread on cs, havn't paid for membership.

can add you to that list on there if you like want one and keep you informed on here ?
have 12 names so far 3 more and they are £54 each inc post .
may have to wait on blue at the minute due to forge stock levels but this may change depending on when i send list .
You can pm me if you like and i will add your details.

Marc R can vouch for me also

Reaction score
If this is still running in January (ie, after the December payday) I'm interested. Sadly can't justify the expense this side of Christmas.