Reaction score
***Now sold - Deposit taken 21/09/10***

Hi Guys,

After purchasing number 322 from Gman (fellow forum enthusiast) last year, a move abroad means that our love affair with the Trophy must come to an end :cry: . Please see attached my Pistonheads advert which reads as follows:

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2081222.htm

2005/55 Renaultsport Clio Trophy.

***Aux/Cam belts & SACHS Dampers Done***

It pains me to write this but our pride and joy is up for sale, pending a move abroad.

If you're seriously interested in buying a Trophy, you'll probably know what a legendary machine this is.... A string of recent magazine features (EVO Etc.) will confirm that this is still considered one of the (if not THE) best 'hot hatch'/'drivers car' of all time!

The car benefits from all the usual Trophy refinements, such as leather Recaro's, Air Con, Cruise Control etc. but it's the SACHS Dampers that helped establish the Trophy as one of the greats.

It took me 6 months to track down this particular car and I purchased it off a fellow enthusiast on the Clio Trophy Register - It wasn't actually for sale at the time but the owner had given me a lot of advice about finding a good one and after a few weeks of raising my offers, we finally agreed on a price he would accept! He regretted it soon afterwards... but that's another story!

This particular Trophy is No.322 of 500 produced for the UK market and benefits from a full and extensive Service History:

- 01/11/05: 1st Registered
- 18/10/07: Serviced @ Renault Main Dealer (9993 miles)
- 24/11/08: Serviced @ RENTECH Ltd (17,615 miles)
- 03/02/10: Serviced @ Birchdown Auto Services (34,113 miles)

In addition to the above standard service schedule items, receipts will confirm the following items have been serviced/replaced/added in the last couple of years, showing this car to be one of the best maintained and documented Trophy's on the market today:

- Regular 'independent' oil and filter changes (inc. Brake Fluids - Dot 4).
- Replacement standard discs and pads to the rear.
- BREMBO Max brake discs to the front.
- Blue Pagid brake pads to the front.
- SACHS Dampers professionally serviced/refurbed by BG Motorsport Ltd (at great expense!)- Although this is considered a "must do" on ANY Trophy you buy.
- Aux Belt Changed.
- Cam Belt/Timing Kit fitted.
- Engine Mounts/Supports replaced.
- Fitted with 4 x Michelin Exalto's (as factory spec).
- Fitted with Official Black/Silver piped Renaultsport Mats (front/rear).
- Plus much more... (i'm be here all day!)

There will be no bills for the lucky new owner for a while as the next scheduled service isn't due until February 2012 or around 5,000 miles time.

The car has covered 41,500 miles,is garaged every night and when not in use. There are 2 sets of keys and the V5 is present at the registered address.

MOT - Until 27/07/11
TAX - Until 31/12/10

Whether you've been looking for the 'right' Trophy for a while or your new to buyers market, this might just be the car for you - As you can see the condition is excellent inside and out.

I've priced the car sensibly for a quick sale - Any inspection welcome.

Absolutely NO CANVASSERS or TIME WASTERS.... You won't be dealt with politely!

I look forward to hearing from any interested parties - You won't be disappointed.

I will answer all email queries promptly and honestly.

I've priced the car at £7,100.

Any queries please PM me or email me direct on craigjones89@hotmail.com

This is a genuine car and I hope it goes to a good home.

PLEASE NOTE: I will only answer questions asked via email/PM/phone.... In a bid to avoid the usual witch-hunt that often begins in these situations! :roll:

Reaction score
Ah, my old car :D

As CJ.OK has said in his advert I am the previous owner of 322.

I've kept in touch with Craig since he bought the car, i can vouch that this car is a top notch example still. Had i not of just bought a new car i wouldn't hesitate about buying 322 back :cry:

Gman

Reaction score
Gman said:
Ah, my old car :D

As CJ.OK has said in his advert I am the previous owner of 322.

I've kept in touch with Craig since he bought the car, i can vouch that this car is a top notch example still. Had i not of just bought a new car i wouldn't hesitate about buying 322 back :cry:

Gman

Hey Buddy!

Good to hear from you.... Bad timing by me I think #-o.

If we didn't need the money for our new venture we'd be keeping the Trophy until our final days......It's a bummer it has to go but needs must i'm afraid. :cry:

Reaction score
***322 is now SOLD - Took a deposit from a nice chap from the Midlands this morning***

I'm sure he'll be along to say hello in a few days once he's picked her up (trophysmall) ...........

Thanks for all your PM's and emails.... I've had 2 phone calls since I sold her 2 hours ago. I'll still check in on here every now and then its a great forum!

Happy Trophying!!!!!!!!! (iloveyou)

Reaction score
That would be me then :D

Really looking forward to picking the car up - it is, quite simply awesome.

I hope to be a regular on the forum - will post a hello soon :D

Cheers,

Adam.

Reaction score
Welcome along. You'll soon see that most of us love our little T's.

Keep us posted when you pick it up, get up some pics etc.

Reaction score
Hello and welcome Adam, you certainly won't regret buying a Trophy!

And as for it being #322 I don't think you'd of found a better one, it's certainly been cherished all it's life.

Enjoy...................

(trophy)