Reaction score
No. 368/500
57,048 Miles
MOT Expires April 18, 2015
Taxed till October 2014

The time has come to sell my Trophy that I have loved owning this past 3 years. Not something I am particularly excited about if I’m honest as I saw myself keeping it forever, but here I am. The car is kept garaged and is used purely as a fun car and not a daily driver; as such it doesn’t get used through the winter in the salt and snow. I have looked after it meticulously as can be seen below plus so far it's been owned by enthusiast's, and it shows.

- Full Service History with Renault followed by Ktec Racing and Birchdown.
- August 2012. Front Sachs shock absorbers completely rebuilt at BG Motorsport Silverstone with new rods, reservoirs and seals. Around 1000 miles ago. Excellent performance.
- 2 new genuine Sachs rear shocks fitted at the same time as fronts refurbished.
- April 2013. Cambelt, aux belt, water pump and VVT pulleys service at Ktec. (500 miles ago)
- 2 x brand new Michelin Pilot Sport 3 (front) 2 X Pilot Exalto 2 (Rear)
- April 2013. Ktec Uprated engine, gearbox and dogbone mounts.
- New track rod ends and ball joints last year
- Hunter Laser alignment to the factory geometry done about 2 months ago.

The body work is in very good condition, polished and waxed every 6 months and actually had a full professional detail done just before I bought it and still looks great. There is a small mark on the bonnet in a circular pattern that was there when I bought the car (not really noticeable). The interior is immaculate and 100% original.

£5750
Open to some discussion

Thanks for reading. Please call with any questions.

Matt

View attachment 6762View attachment 6763View attachment 6764View attachment 6765View attachment 6766View attachment 6767View attachment 6768