Reaction score
05 Trophy for sale with 13,100 miles!!!

No stone chips, but a few little marks!

Used as a second car hence low miles! MOT till Aug 2009 TAX till end of OCT 2009!!

Standard apart from air filter induction kit!

Doesnt come with my personal number plate, but not sure how to take it off? Ill have to ring DVLA, No problems what soo ever!! Cared for trophy by a renualt sport FAN!!

Super drive, iv also had the clio r27 which didnt last long as i thought the trophy was better!!

£7800 ono

PM me!!

Reaction score
if you remove a private plate and dont have the original on retention the dvla will issue you a random one on the same year which most likely will be the original plate that was on the car from new, which works out better as you dont have to pay the £80 fee that you would if you had it retained :wink: .

Reaction score
seems very cheap compared to other cars such as Mini Coopers. Not sure why as they are no less reliable and are certainly not as good or as limited

Reaction score
Trophy No.
trvdaman said:
Or is that too cheap ;)

Der, yeah.
Would have been good to see it up for a little more than that with that mileage, there are not going to be that many around as low as that any more and those that are are probably in long term ownership.

Reaction score
Its made mine look well overpriced! Lol!
Its up to you whether you feel its too cheap, if your happy selling it at that price, then i doubt you'd have any troubles, but personally i'd try a little higher, there aren't many for sale at the moment

Reaction score
Thanks guys, wont let you other trophy owners down!! i'll put the price up a bit!! :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
:) its really up to you of course but personally if be starting higher. Remember Steve at alltrophys sells higher mileage for more!

Reaction score
£6.5K for one with 20'000 miles, a week or so ago

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6796

I think you can advertise them at a higher price but whether they shift or not at that price is a different matter.

I think you should keep it... unless you want to sell it to me ;)

Reaction score
Sell it at what you want to sell it at...all the airmchair sellers can talk all they want...it's whatever you're happy getting for it that counts...looks a good one though. Good luck on the sale :D

Reaction score
I think that car for that money is an absolute bargain! And its a shame he didnt decide to sell up 6months ago, as it wouldve been worth a lot more money! But i agree, if hes happy taking that for it, then it should sell quickly and be less aggro for him! Good luck matey!

Reaction score
Its worth whatever people are prepared to pay for it. If you stick it up at the price you want and someone buys it, then thats what its worth, if not lower it, just depends on how long you can afford to have the car hanging around for. Wait long enough and you'll get what you want.

Most cars have come down a lot since the credit crunch, especially precious metal, so previous values may not be achievable. Its worth a punt tho :)

Reaction score
Trev think you'll have it for quiet a while at that price.

You offered me less for mine back in July when i was toying with having your R27 & you had that for sale for almost a yr :eek:

I got a fantastic price for mine, but that was before all the jobs & credit dried up.

Andy ebay'd his & got £6700 which was better than what the dealer offered him back in Oct/Nov with 17,000m.

The days of the 9K trophy are long gone.

Get what you can for them but good luck :D

Reaction score
iv had a good offer, but ill have a little wait to see if i get more, if not ill just part ex it with my friend! Just need to sell it soo i can buy his 182 turbo........ its amazing to drive!!

Reaction score
trvdaman said:
out of intrest what do you have now Steve??

bus.jpg

:lol: