Reaction score
This kit connects to the standard head unit and allows retainability of some of the stereo's steering wheel controls when using it in conjection with an ipod.

The scroll wheel on the back of the steering wheel controls can be used to skip through and roll back songs and scroll through the cover flow / song lists.

The buttons on the top of the steering wheel controls can be used to skip through the playlists.

ETA - This kit will also charge your iPod whilst connected

Also included is a cradle for and Ipod classic 80GB (Ithink this ill take the 160GB classic also). You are supposed to be able to mount this screwlessly into the panel gaps around the headunit console but I had to use a small screw concealed by the glove box lid for it to stay in place (once I came to disconnect this kit and removed the screw the cradle was firmly affixed so perhaps I just need to fiddle with this some more when installing)

£55 inc P&P ono

http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn103/Hozcat/?action=view&current=DSCF0487.jpg

Reaction score
nickboazracing said:
Will this work with an iPhone 3GS? And does it charge the battery?

It does also charge the battery.

According to the link below it will work with the iPhone, but I've never tried (don't have an iPhone):
http://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/conn...renault-clio-kangoo-megane-scenic-p-9854.html

If you wanted to take it off my hands and then you find out it doesn't work with the iPhone, I'll be happy for you to return it and then I'll refund your money (minus postage costs).

Hoz

Reaction score
Hey chap.....does this display info on the display or anything like that?

Does this use the cd changer input or anything else? I already have a changer and wouldnt like to lose it.

How does it work in use?

Regards
And

Reaction score
Jinjur said:
Hey chap.....does this display info on the display or anything like that?

Does this use the cd changer input or anything else? I already have a changer and wouldnt like to lose it.

How does it work in use?

Regards
And

Hi And,

It does use the cd changer input on the back of the stereo.

Track names do not pull across onto the display but for each playlist it displays CD 1, CD 2 etc.

Cheers,
Hoz