Reaction score
That's alot of money with those miles. Think you will strugle for 7.5k for that. Alot of lower mileage ones for much less of late. Mine was less with fewer miles last year. Good luck though.

Reaction score
Really? I must've missed those. Looking at the other examples that are for sale currently I believe it's fairly priced.

It's still less than average mileage and the 2nd hand car market was weaker when you purchased yours.

I've seen 197s with similar milage that are a year younger sell for over a grand more and I know which of the two cars I'd prefer to own.

I think with it being only one owner, the damper refurb and having the cam belt change done will help it sell (most trophies will need a cam belt change at some point this year and it's a job that costs over £500 including a service, damper refurb costs are similar).

If I was in the market for one I'd be prepared similar money for a clean example which has had these jobs done vs one which has say 15000 miles less.

Thanks for discouraging people with the reply though.
Hoz.

Reaction score
I would say very fair price! considering its had everything done?!

Good luck with the sale mate :wink:

Reaction score
I dont think £7.5k is bad at all. Seems pretty rare to find 1 owner examples now, and with the £500 refurb and £500 for Cam Belts all done, it would suggest it's been well looked after.

Good luck with the sale. Please pass on this sites details to the new owner. . .

Reaction score
Nice to see a few more fitting comments for this for sale thread. I agree that it's a well priced example and it will be a Shame to see another original owner move on. The mileage isn't high really - must be below average.

Best of luck with the sale :)

Reaction score
Fair price considering the service history.

I would have been interested in this car at that price (or close to with cheeky offer :) ) when i was looking recently.

Much interest yet?

Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
The mileage isn't high really - must be below average.

Best of luck with the sale :)

Isnt average mileage 15k a year? That would make most T's average mileage around 75K?

Reaction score
CJ.OK said:
Much interest yet?

It's been less than 24 hours but I've received an offer a little lower than I'm willing to accept.

I'm in no rush to sell so I expect to get what I'm looking for.

Cheers,
Hoz.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Jamie said:
Hozcat said:
Hoz.

No worries.

Little bit out of order on someone else's for sale thread. I think 41k is probably a lot lower than the average milage so price is probably about right and talking it down is just unhelpful.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Jamie said:
Hozcat said:
Hoz.

No worries.

Little bit out of order on someone else's for sale thread. I think 41k is probably a lot lower than the average milage so price is probably about right and talking it down is just unhelpful.

Maybe you're right. Just on what I've seen I thought it was expensive. I'll leave you guys to it.

Reaction score
wigstar1 said:
Isnt average mileage 15k a year? That would make most T's average mileage around 75K?

precisely - 12-15k I believe.

Good to hear you're having interest- with time I'm sure you'll get what you're after :)

hoolio, you summed up my feelings too.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
ave for all cars would be around the 70k - 75k mark as stated but trophys ave would be around the 60k mark imo (going by the Trophy Mileage thread) - they don't generally get used as much as say mondeo's etc...

So still well below ave miles. even 3k below my own steed which is used as a second car!

I'd say it's priced very competitively, it'll go for that money....

Reaction score
Very fair price i think. The last thing we want is a load of T's selling for too little and lowering the value, after all we all own one!? :lol: