Reaction score
Selling my beautiful red tomato....

48,000k miles 2 owner car.
FRSH
MOT & Tax until september
Limited edition - no. 113 of 500 sold.
Totally standard spec

Abs, multi airbags, traction control, recaro sports seats, a/c, e/windows, e/mirrors, power steering, remote central locking, alarm/immobiliser, cd player, cruise control, 16" speedline turini alloys, sachs adjustable suspension, front fog lights, rear spoiler.

Highly rated hot hatch.

Very well maintained and in excellent condition.

Also on pistonheads
£6300

Reaction score
Hi mate! I guess I finally get to talk to you about the Trophy having passed you by so many times in Aberystwyth! It's a pity it's going mate, quite nice to see another around from time to time. I haven't seen you around in a while though, I thought you might have sold it ages ago. It was quite funny to see you the day I brought mine back from Lichfield, I'd parked up in Bowstreet and chatting to a mate and all of a sudden another appears, what are the chances!

Well good luck with the sale mate, have you decided what your going to get instead?

Reaction score
How you doin? Yeah, I couldnt believe it when i saw yours that day, i had to drive around again. Couldnt believe it! Yeah the mighty beast is going cos im moving to cardiff for a new job and i need a more 'city friendly' car. Truth be told im hankering for a new RS megane 250 but i dont think il be able to slip it passed the missus!! Enjoying yours?

Reaction score
Good mate! Still loving the Trophy! I bet you couldn't believe it, being kind of an exclusive rare car and all that! lol. I remember seeing your's in Delfryn Owens, that was a while back, and I remember then thinking that I fancied one.

Did you go up for a spin in the R26R they had? I think they mentioned you may have had a spin. I got a call from Gary the salesman saying you've got to have a spin in this! I did and wow! There's someone around Aber now with a new Megane 250, have you seen it? looks very nice. If you fancy one just get it! although I'd get the same problem with my misses! I was thinking of selling the Trophy a while back and even the misses said NO, which was a hell of a surprise! but it was for an Evo 8 so no wonder!

Reaction score
Yeah took the r26-r for a spin, Gary thinks I almost killed him! It was very wet and on those slicks you could slide it round really predictably through the bends up past pisgah. I tell you what on those tyres in the damp the old trophy would have murdered it. There were some dry bits and it was pretty awesome there, totally different to trophy, you could just floor it as soon as you turn into the bend, really planted. Id love to get one but its even less likey than a meg 250!

Reaction score
Yeah I took it for a spin with Gary too! I absolutely loved the noise on the thing! Sounds like Darth Vader on Steroids!! Just a pity really that it's a little impractical for everyday use otherwise I may have bought one.