Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to take off the black cover around the Fog Lamp so I can change the lamp.....please :roll:

Reaction score
To change the lamp, Jack up the appropriate side of the car and remove the wheel and the wheelarch liner. Then you can remove the foglight from the rear.

Ste

Reaction score
I think in the handbook it says to contact your nearest Reanult dealer.... yeah right!

Reaction score
Cheers Guys...... there was me thinking it was from the front ! :oops:

No way I'm paying Steeler prices to change it !! :twisted: :twisted:

Reaction score
Just had a thought though #-o #-o

I did mean I had to take out the whole thing as the lens is cracked..... :oops: :oops:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
in which can you need a new light assembly - you can't buy the lens' separately.

and it's still a rear - out jobbie, not frontal.

Reaction score
All done ! Thanks guys...... Cleaned and polished the inside of the wheel while it was off then thought I would do the other front wheel and thank goodness I did =D> =D> Bloody clip that holds on the steering gaiter had broken off and all that lovely grease was now all over the inside of the nearside wheel.... #-o #-o Off to K-Tec Monday to sort it and some new Brembo discs. I would not have spotted it unless I had taken off that wheel as the grease was not showing on the outside of the wheel.
Anyway my little Trophy will be well again soon :) :)