Fixings fun!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Evening all,

I've removed my front bumper, and it came off a little too easily... and I think I diagnosed a bumper to wing misalignment due to the same missing fixings.

1709415630137.png

No sign of 10mm bolt here (or on the offside wing):

1709415723287.png

Nor is there a spring clip on this part of the wing - it looks like there should be?

1709415867316.png

Does anyone have the fixings part number for both the 10mm bolt and these clips please?

Ideally, a parts diagram would be even better?

Thanks!

James

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thact’s not great, but I’m sure you know that. I have added a diagram below, but it’s not much help. Yes you need a clip and bolt but it looks as though the clip/bolt have broken though the plastic at some point? From memory that should be a hole not a slot?
IMG_0781.png

Reaction score
Trophy No.
James, really sorry, I suspect I must have deleted them or something, even checked an old laptop.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
James, really sorry, I suspect I must have deleted them or something, even checked an old laptop.
No problem at all! Thanks very much for taking a look.

I think I'll get the fixings anyway (I've discovered Partsouq), I reckon the clip/nut once fitted will work just fine, as it should clamp up.

The diagram seems to suggest (although it's not clear) that it is indeed a v shaped slot.

James

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mmmm found this below. Hopefully just the clip will tighten enough to hold but it may work free unless you can somehow fix or maybe bond the clip in place.
IMG_0782.jpeg

Oracle

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
No problem at all! Thanks very much for taking a look.

I think I'll get the fixings anyway (I've discovered Partsouq), I reckon the clip/nut once fitted will work just fine, as it should clamp up.

The diagram seems to suggest (although it's not clear) that it is indeed a v shaped slot.

James
Buy this box from ebay, take what you need and relist the rest at £1.29 each like the other jokers do.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mmmm found this below. Hopefully just the clip will tighten enough to hold but it may work free unless you can somehow fix or maybe bond the clip in place.
View attachment 33361

Great photo, thanks!

I have the pukka Renault parts on their way (from France) as they're cheaper than an assortment.

I think the speed/clip/spire nut should hold, the clamp load is likely to be enough (crosses fingers).

I shall update this thread when I do it!

Cheers