Reaction score
I have always enjoyed washing/detailing my car and friends by means of just a wash, clay bar and then a wax. However 'gib172' put his dual action polisher up for sale on here and i thought ill take it the car cleaning a stage further and purchased it.

Anyway here's my first attempt...

Looked like this after a wash and a clay.
IMG_0023.gif

First side done.
IMG_0029.gif

Back and side done.
IMG_0030.gif

IMG_0032.gif

I think the arches need a clean next...
IMG_0040.gif

IMG_0039.gif

IMG_0031.gif

IMG_0034.gif

Still some swirls but a lot lot better than it was!! Very happy :D

Elliott.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Looking really nice, what sequence of pads and polishes did you use?

Reaction score
Thanks, it does look awesome!!

Hoolio: Once i had clayed the car i started by de-swirling the car with a 7 inch meguiars cutting pad with some tropi-care TC-8 swirl cutter. Following this i used a 7 inch meguiars polishing pad with some tropi-care polish/sealant. I finished by using some turtle wax to protect everything....

Has anyone ever used dodo juice red mist?? Im after a wet look finish....does this do the job??

Elliott.

Reaction score
moono16v said:
Has anyone ever used dodo juice red mist?? Im after a wet look finish....does this do the job??

As I'm sure Marrow will acknowledge, I use Red Mist and really like it. Personally I don't think it will give you a wet look - more of a clinical clean look...

Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
moono16v said:

As I'm sure Marrow will acknowledge, I use Red Mist and really like it. Personally I don't think it will give you a wet look - more of a clinical clean look...

Yes, yes - Rich is the "Red Mist Queen" =D>