Firework up the A*s*!

Reaction score
Just heard a story on the radio about some t**t shoving a firework up his a*s* and lighting it :shock:

What is the world coming to when people start doing mad s**t like that :?:

Is life so boring now that people have to copy Jackass stunts to get their kicks :?:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lmao - what happened????? did they just take off or is it a case of not being able sit down again for a while???

lmao at some people - how dumb are people becoming??? is it just a case of the dumb people breeding more?

Reaction score
Thats what I was thinking.
Luckily for him (but unluckily for the rest of the human race) he survived :cry:

Reaction score
He won't be eating any curries for a while :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
Hahaha... they even know what firework it was :!: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
They only warn not to play with fireworks.
Can't recall ever seeing any warnings not to stick one up your jacksey and light it :?

Reaction score
thats probably what he said to the hospital staff who at that moment could not keep their laughter in proceeded to literally crack up and need hospital treatment themselves

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lmao, aye - you'd have thought they'd have warned against that!!! lol

I really cannot think how or why anyone would do that, must have been an idea born out of drug or drink use.... I mean i've been paraletic before but never has the idea of taking my dad's advice of "putting a rocket up my arse" come to me in a literal sense.

can you imagine how much stick he's going to get from everyone who knows him.... lol

Reaction score
I think he got enough stick from that firework, don't you :?: :shock:

Reaction score
Was he trying to fire it up his arse or just using his arse as a launch pad? Because it got me thinking, if it's the latter, he must have been doing a headstand otherwise it would fire straight into the ground, actually there probably weren't any cognitive processes that developed going on.