Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
some <insert any swear word to like> has backed a flat bed lorry into 247 !!!!! no major damage but it's got a large dent in the bonnet :cry:

twat that did it said "its only a clio, I'll give you £100 to sort it" erm sorry mate, you dickwad but that won't even cover the peragard treatment net alone the purchase cost and respray work. (swear)

Reaction score
whoa, sorry to hear that fella. the plus side is that at least you managed to get his details and he didn't just drive off, thats been known to happen before.

hope you manage to get it sorted out and get the permaguard back on too without you being left out of pocket

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sorry to here that Cue. :( When some **** put an inch long crease in mine nobody at work came near me for nearly two days cus they new my head was about to explode.So you got my sympathy.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Cue, I'm really worried about mine now I'm parked near a pub and railway station. There are some real mindless son-of-a-bitch shagging whores out there (it's great when you know the contents of the swear filter).

If it's any consloation, you've only got 37 posts to go before you're promoted to Super Trophy Owner, get a fourth star and join the esteemed company of OliS, oliie and ducksbutt.

500 posts people, so get posting!

Reaction score
Sorry to hear :(

THe carbon bonnet beckons... :twisted: :twisted:

Make the bastard pay!

O.

Reaction score
Cue you're not kidding anyone with that c0ck and bull story about a flatbed, just admit that you've wanted a carbon bonnet for ages and didn't want to get crucified on here for doing it without an excuse. :wink:

Don't worry, you've got my approval, If it's painted in really well and can't be seen you can hardly be accused of 'chavving it up'. Losing a few kilos over the front axle can't be bad. Just don't think you're getting any more stars, trophy t's or any other nonsense for having it. Might even demote you to one star and tag you as Chavved Up Trophy Owner. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
full carbon fibre - £340 inc vat for the bonnet. not got the paint and labour charge yet - that's a job for tomorrow.

I must admit (as i posted about it ages ago) that i was contemplating a carbon bonnet as it can save 8 kg apparently. i know it'll make hardly any difference but it means i can keep eating cream cakes :)

plus you won't tell from the outside and it also gives me an excuse to put the permagard back on at the expence of the son-of-a-bitch that crashed into me. that's 6 months free treatment :) :) :twisted: :twisted:

i'll put some pics up to prove that it needs a new bonnet :roll:

Reaction score
Cue said:
i know it'll make hardly any difference but it means i can keep eating cream cakes :)
quote]

:lol:

So you're not denying it then? Any pictures of the crease? :wink:

Reaction score
100 quid :!: was he laughing when he said it :?: Its amazing what some jokers think. Hope you get it sorted soon.