Reaction score
Cue said:
my plans have now changed - i'm driving down the day of so will be in some sort of M1 convoy.

yey good to hear you're making it... will be good to finally meet the serial spammer who spends as much of his day on this site as me :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lol, aye, looks my like plans have changed yet again..... Mrs now want to go down to brum the day before so i'm back to the originla plan of driving across from brum.

Women ](*,)

Reaction score
Cue said:
lol, aye, looks my like plans have changed yet again..... Mrs now want to go down to brum the day before so i'm back to the originla plan of driving across from brum.

Women ](*,)

lol

Until friday night when her plan will change again...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i''l be driving down the m1 getting on at j24a at some point coming from stoke sunday morning.

Reaction score
The M1 route is not as direct for me.

Anyone from Derby or above which way you going.

The route im thinking of using if the roads are clear is a fantastic drive, used to do it on my bike.

Reaction score
g40steve said:
Anyone from around Midlands or up North fancy tagging along??

Looked on map A606 think it is gets me straight there, rather than M1 route.
Whats everyone doing???

I'll probably be heading across from Leamington if your interested? If the Orb is as loud as Hoolio mentioned you'll hear me coming!! :lol:

Reaction score
g40steve said:

The route im thinking of using if the roads are clear is a fantastic drive, used to do it on my bike.

Getting on the M1 at junc 29 and acording to my route planner off at 26 and heading your way on to the A606.

Could do with being there a bit earlier though , dont wont to miss the 09.00 cut off whilst queing to get in !

Is this the way to go or is the M1 a better route ?

Reaction score
pacey said:
g40steve said:

Getting on the M1 at junc 29 and acording to my route planner off at 26 and heading your way on to the A606.

Could do with being there a bit earlier though , dont wont to miss the 09.00 cut off whilst queing to get in !

Is this the way to go or is the M1 a better route ?

The A606 was built for the trophy :wink:

What time do you want to be there??

When you setting off?