Favorite routes sticky/thread?

Reaction score
As I popped down a local favorite B road of mine this weekend, I got to wondering about favorite routes of other users.I did a search and found various topics about trips here and there within the context of other threads, but nothing specifically on just the roads in and of themselves. Wondered if there could be a sticky or at the least a thread of members favorite roads? It'd be cool to have a list of scenic, engaging roads around the country so if people are gonna be in the region of a recommended route they may make a detour. Maybe include a viamichelin or multimap link displaying the route and maybe recommendations for lunch and the like.
We're planning on making use of our English Heritage cards - oh be quiet :wink: for the occasional weekend drive and if there's a cool road on the way to here and there I'd like to know :D

Reaction score
duffer987 said:
We're planning on making use of our English Heritage cards - oh be quiet :wink: :D

You really know your getting old when you are going to make use of your English Heritage card LOL.

Ok dig over LOL

In all honesty i think this would be a good idea. I was trying to get an idea of some good roads for the Breakfast run in Essex that i was sorting out, this sort of thread would be really usefull.

Reaction score
SteveC said:
duffer987 said:
We're planning on making use of our English Heritage cards - oh be quiet :wink: :D

You really know your getting old when you are going to make use of your English Heritage card LOL.
I know I'm 'only' 34 and she's 29...we make up the difference with our binge drinking and subscribing to Nuts and Heat :lol:

Reaction score
LOL the only problem with the binge drinking is the fact that it takes you the next 3days to recover as opposed to the morning after LOL