Fast-Road Geo No. 069

Lewr1407

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hello all,

I hope everyone is doing well!

One of my final jobs after restoring the underneath of the car for 2024 would be to fine tune the geometry on the Trophy; does anyone have a tried and tested fast-road setup please?

Thanks,

Lewys.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Lewys,

If I was you, I'd keep the Trophy pretty close to standard settings for road driving really. Unless you've fitted all the PMS bits and bobs to the rear axle, it's not adjustable in standard form anyway.

At the front, I'd be making sure the alignment has the correct factory settings of toe-out and maybe adding a little bit more negative camber than standard - up to 2 degrees negative is probably as far as you'd want to go for the road - which can be achieved with camber bolts.

To be fair, they're pretty well set up in standard form really, hence all the accolades.

Lewr1407

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Lewys,

If I was you, I'd keep the Trophy pretty close to standard settings for road driving really. Unless you've fitted all the PMS bits and bobs to the rear axle, it's not adjustable in standard form anyway.

At the front, I'd be making sure the alignment has the correct factory settings of toe-out and maybe adding a little bit more negative camber than standard - up to 2 degrees negative is probably as far as you'd want to go for the road - which can be achieved with camber bolts.

To be fair, they're pretty well set up in standard form really, hence all the accolades.
Hi Ed,

That’s brilliant, thank you for the advice. I’ll get things on the chassis refreshed and then go from there. I hope all is good with you, Ed. All the best, Lewys.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Ed,

That’s brilliant, thank you for the advice. I’ll get things on the chassis refreshed and then go from there. I hope all is good with you, Ed. All the best, Lewys.
No problem at all Lewys, great to hear that you're putting in some time into getting #069 refreshed. Look forward to hearing more of your progress. :) (y)