Reaction score
anyone use it? i do a bit, would be nice to have some trophy owner friends :D find me under jamie hardacre ( gimp in scarf lol)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
N90MYS said:
Im on it, Naomi Mc Mahon with pics of my trophy!! ;-)

get number 81 stuck up in the register.....! :wink:

your reward will be a magical 3rd star which will bestow powers of trophy owner status... (legendary) :^o

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ive rejoined Facebook so anyone feel free to add me, There is a picture of me stood on a rock :D Im part of the ClioTrophy group.

Ive added Keith185 and jhlcr.

Reaction score
im gunna add ulot too, im on the cliotrophy group too, got some pics of me trophy.....looks lovely and.pink (mobile). anybody wanna me its ben archer im in blue top on right and me mum and bro are in there too

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
sorry ben i may have ignored you, did not kbow who it was!! re ad me

Ha :lol: !

I put a message on too saying I was a fellow Trophy owner. Ill do it now.

Reaction score
Feel free to add me! Gareth Dancey its not hard to find me as I'm the only one on FB with my name oh and profile picture is of the Trophy :lol:

Reaction score
Ash 061/500, were you on the Southborough road heading towards Tonbridge this morning at around 0815 hrs? Seen a Trophy heading in the opposite direction twice now in the past three weeks - been running my boy into school at Tunbridge Wells grammar. Was in 415/500 when I saw it this morning