F1 Silverstone - Renaultsport Giveaway

Day

Reaction score
Who else won tickets and what day?

I got the Saturday Qualifying day which suits me as I cant stand race days at the circuit anymore :lol:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
whatyama who now? has renault been giving away ticket to silverstone..... and they didn't tell me??????????

Someone's for the chop!!

Reaction score
POSTED UNDER "F1 TICKETS" by Renault on the Renaultsport website
Renault Clio Renaultsport 182 - Inferno
09 July 2004
57 Posts
Posted: 24 May 2006 at 10:01:23 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All successful applicants will be emailed today and asked to reconfirm their contact details...

:)

Reaction score
Cue said:
whatyama who now? has renault been giving away ticket to silverstone..... and they didn't tell me??????????

Someone's for the chop!!

You need to be registered on the Renaultsport website. But It seems that they sent the email to the longest serving members. Maybe next time...

Reaction score
Email received today:

Congratulations. You have been successful in your application for tickets to the British Grand Prix.

To ensure that we have the correct mailing and contact details for your confirmation letter, please click here.

See you all there!!

Reaction score
I Got the email too... but I dont know if it's for the qaulifying or the race:

Dear Ryan,

Congratulations. You have been successful in your application for tickets to the British Grand Prix.[/quote]

Reaction score
HE HE I got some, it was for the first 250 to reply to the email which they orginally sent out, i replied as soon as i got it, and they have just confirmed that i have got 2 tickets.

Cant wait know. :lol: :lol: :lol:

amm

Reaction score
has anyone had there fi pack and confirmation letter threw the post yet :?:

Reaction score
Hiya,
Nothing received yet in Leicester but I know from looking at the Renaultsport website, a few received the letter and a Tshirt yesterday. the meeting point in somewhere on the motorway between 6 and 8am.
Hopefully the confirmation pack will come through soon!
Auds

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Got mine through today for raceday on Sunday :D

Reaction score
got my pack today , dont think ill be making that long journey just to watch qualifing , but the 2 free official renault f1 t shirts were cool ,

if i had the tickets for race day aswell id have been down there ,u have to win the prize on the day to even get to the pit lane/ garage , sounds like a ploy to me

another marketing exercise by renault :roll:

still 2 free t-shirts is better thsn fuck all

Reaction score
The last race I went to was the Vancouver Indy Cart Series race back in the early 90's. Me and my mates got free tickets from one of the sponsors by drinking a shed load of pitchers of beer at some pub that had a giveaway :wink:
This time all I had to do was reply to an email...where's the fun in that? :D 4:30-6:30am sure makes for an early start though!
IMO, not unlike golf, races are best watched on tele where you can see all the 'action' and place it in the larger context of the competition...that said I'll still be there.