Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Yesterday i went to see a Trophy (belonging to a member of this site) and was extremely impressed with it! I just have to wait until early next week to get my hands on it! (Bloody bank holidays! ;) )

I'm buying it to complement my other car, an S2000 which is supercharged and at 340bhp is rather thirsty! I can't wait to get back into driving a FWD hatch (had an Integra and Civic before the S2000) I had forgotten the level of commitment that is possible in a FWD car! The owner took me out on a country road blast and i was astonished by its pace, there would have been no mission i could have kept up in my S!

I have been reading this forum with interest and see there are quite a few mods avaiable for the 182s (and at extremely good value!) but I intend to keep mine standard (so i can continue to waste money on the S!)

Are their any other members of the site from Northern Ireland ?... expect the one i am buying mine from of course ;)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Welcome to the site. i think there's two, one of which was planning on selling so i guess you know one of them ;)

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Crispy,

I sold my Trophy about 10 months ago for a diesel which is now also sold. I bought an S2000 recently and as much as I love the S it would never get close to the Trophy on a twisty road. The S, IMO, is a totally different driving style. Both excellent cars but in their own special way!!

Welcome!

Reaction score
Yes with the S its slow in fast out, with the trophy you don't seem to have to slow down at all! :twisted:

Reaction score
A few of my friends have made less than kind comments, but they just don't get it :D

Can't wait now.... i have the whole weekend of being impatient :?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i don't know if it's a positive or not but stealth ownership is one the things you have to content with.

A few of my mates used to wonder why i'd switched from a 3ltr to a 'clio' being that i used to slate french cars also lol....

after a few test drives they sort of understand now ;)

Reaction score
Stealth ownership indeed!

You can't beat the feeling of showing up a much more expensive car, especially when they're giving it their all :D