Reaction score
Due to the nasty noises my exhaust is now making I'm in the market for a new one. I've decided on either the Ktec / Janspeed Ultra Performance or the Yozzasport.

I've managed to find plenty of videos of the sound of the yozza but not seen may pics of it fitted, has anyone got any pics of this fitted to their trophies that they could post please.

Also does anyone know of any videos available of the Ktec as I can only find one on youtube and I'm not sure if it's a very good reflection of the exhaust.

Reaction score
Cheers for that, it's certainly helping to sway me towards the yozza system. Just got to put up with the baffles rattling away until June 16th when I get paid and then a great sounding car for me again.

Reaction score
Sorry after my experience with Janspeed they wont be on my list again, prospeed gets my thumbs up, as does orbisoud and yozzasport :)

Reaction score
:( Sorry to hear that Ady, I've got a Janspeed system on the Trophy and it's been faultless from day one.

What was wrong with the one you got?

Reaction score
Ill fitting, sounded awful, and thoroughly just poorly made to be honest. After seeing/hearing others on here I was a bit dissapointed. Took my car down to prospeed in Cardiff had a one off design made and fitted and I couldn't be happier with it :) Quietish around town but sounds awesome when you open her up :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ady182 said:
Ill fitting, sounded awful, and thoroughly just poorly made to be honest. After seeing/hearing others on here I was a bit dissapointed. Took my car down to prospeed in Cardiff had a one off design made and fitted and I couldn't be happier with it :) Quietish around town but sounds awesome when you open her up :)

yep my prospeed is perfect also :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Was not impressed by the build quality on my friends Miltek (07 GTI anniversary) already rusting quite badly, pipes pointing towards each other and lots of fussy welded on bits.

Reaction score
I've had a Blueflame cat back system on mine for around a month now and its been excellent. Really really pleased with it.