Reaction score
Who has done it then? Anyone have any pics if so?

I am going to North Wales for Anglesey this weekend and am taking a slight detour for a couple of hours on and around the Triangle. Seems a perfect detour to me.

Did you enjoy it?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Great road but depends what you're used to, if you catch it on a quiet day then lost of fun to be had. There's a thread on here from a couple of years ago when me and steve went there.

Reaction score
Matt - try this http://evotriangle.com/

Watch out for speed traps, they are devious up there! Mid-week would be better. If you go to Betws, the chippy on the bridge is good! And don't forget to take an "EVO" shot of your car at the Shell petrol station :wink:

Reaction score
Been round the triangle to death. As above, go midweek and go in summer. It's a great set of roads (well the A5 is a little boring, but can be fast traffic aside).

The A543 is the best section. Also explore the unclassified that leads off the A543 towards Lyn Aled - this has featured in EVO magazine a few times.

Reaction score
20 minutes drive and I'm there. If you've never done it before it's a great drive. I'm bored of it now though. I agress with rex about the A543 being the best section. The B-road side is good but on the bits from Cerig' to Llyn Brennig but when you get up towards Llyn Brennig gets a bit boring.

If you get chance try and get a blast on the B4391 by Bala and Llyn Celyn.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Here you go...

Dry...
IMG_0002.gif

Wet...
IMG_0246.gif

IMG_0253.gif

...as already mentioned there are some much better roads than the Evo Triangle though.

Reaction score
Llanberis pass is a good stretch not far from the 'triangle' if you come up to North Wales.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info all.

Not planning on spending a day or weekend there, just will stop off on the way, unload the Westie, ditch the trailer and car somewhere, and have an explore for an afternoon. I guess there must be somewhere to leave it?

Not too worried about traffic as its not a trip just for the triangle, nothing I can do really as I am just stopping in on the way through...if it was I would definately go midweek.

Just plan on having a nice drive on some good roads and get a few good pics too.

:D

Reaction score
Careful leaving a nice car trailer lying around. They are highly sought after in my expereince. They seem to get pinched regularly on the Shropshire/Welsh border.