EVO magazine - the ECOTY 2005 issue.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi folks, well here we go, as I alluded to on my last EVO mag for sale, I'm offering up a copy of issue #87 for sale from the collection. It's the EVO Car of the Year issue from 2005 and as I photographed it earlier I gave myself a little moment to leaf through and a little reminder of the various stages of ECOTY articles of this vintage and it really does hit you that this is peak Harry EVO times. I'm not going to spoil it if you've not seen or read this copy, but I think it's an absolute belter, and the accolades for the Trophy really do get no better.

This copy is the standard cover (the 'collectors cover' issues of this are seriously rare now!!) and in good condition - as good as you'd hope to find now really. I saw one of these sell for around £25 not long since on eBay ( 😲 ) but I'm not one to be a greedy so-and-so, especially to a forum member, I'd rather it went to someone who's going to appreciate the read and the addition to the history file of their car, so I'm pricing it at £10 with P&P to be added at cost.

Pics below. PM me if you're interested.

EVO_087_01f.jpg
EVO_087_02f.jpg
EVO_087_03f.jpg
EVO_087_04f.jpg

Cheers, Ed.