evo magazine sticker

Reaction score
dude, i do still have one left. it'll be in the post to you tomorrow if no-one else has been in touch. i still have ur address - i'm assuming the other one i sent you got lost/never turned up?

Reaction score
Matt - I'll check on the fridge tonight mate.
It's it's there, just meet me & it's yours :wink:

Reaction score
FunkyMunky said:
dude, i do still have one left. it'll be in the post to you tomorrow if no-one else has been in touch. i still have ur address - i'm assuming the other one i sent you got lost/never turned up?

yeah the other one never did turn up, i wasn't sure if you had forgotten or something and didn't want to hassle you as you were doing me a favour.

could you chuck me the spare one in the post to the same address if possible please. Still after one :lol:

Much appreciated.

cheers spacemonkey too...if this one gets lost again i'll give you a shout :lol:

Reaction score
Checked last night & it's gone missing
(Missus said "I haven't touched it") :lol:

Sorry Matt

Reaction score
Cue said:
i'll have a look - do you want gold or white?

would prefer a white one, but i dont really mind at all. Either would be great.

Monsieur FunkyMunky is sending me one down I think but if it hasn't come by next week and you do have a spare you don't mind sending then i'll give you a shot.

Muchos gracias.

Reaction score
cue or funky monkey if youve got 1 can i have the othere 1 plz not fussed what colour

James

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
no, i'm certain I had a spare gold one but i'm buggered if I can find it anywhere.... if i uncover it i'll post up.

Reaction score
it's ok now, emailed Evo direct and it arrived today, thanks anyway :D