Evo mag Trophy review.

Reaction score
Is there an EVO mag website? i cant find one, looking for the online review of the Trophy?

Reaction score
www.evo.co.uk - although it'll link you to auto express i think for articles.

do a google search on clio trophy and there is a few good articles, 4car is one i remember as being quite good

Reaction score
Cheers

there aint a trophy review on there, but i have all the other reviews anyway.

Reaction score
I think somewhere on my computer i have a PDF of the actuall artical with them playing with the M6.

I will have a look, but it wont be until later next week as I have just moved and havent got the PC Up and running.

I aslo have a folder of all the Trophy related detials from mags, and aslo an orginal copy of the press release from renault.

If you like i can scan all the bits for you and email to you. Drop me a pm or email me and as soon as i have the old box up and running i will sort it out for you.

STeve

Reaction score
Cheers steve

I,ve Pm'd you.

(Windows xp question - anyone know how to stop outlook express opening up as my e-mail editor-i'm with yahoo but its not in the options list)

Reaction score
cheers Hyb
had'nt seen the Independant, Gaurdian,Car or Evo reviews yet...just read them .. i'm getting excited it is obviously the best hot hatch for the money end of.

yippppeeeeeee!!

umm, just got to buy one now. :D

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Dsturbed said:
Cheers steve

I,ve Pm'd you.

(Windows xp question - anyone know how to stop outlook express opening up as my e-mail editor-i'm with yahoo but its not in the options list)

(offtopic)
Don't think you can as yahoo is internet based and outlook is an actual programme. it would need to open up t'internet, direct itself to yahoo, sign in and select the mail option. I don't think there's a programme that'll do that.
(offtopic)

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Wow, loving your mag review page and as I'm picking my Trophy up tonight it makes me more excited!

hyb

Reaction score
Cue said:
Dsturbed said:
Cheers steve

I,ve Pm'd you.

(offtopic)
Don't think you can as yahoo is internet based and outlook is an actual programme. it would need to open up t'internet, direct itself to yahoo, sign in and select the mail option. I don't think there's a programme that'll do that.
(offtopic)

I think there is away as I saw a gmail message some time ago about linking it as the main program. I'll research this

Reaction score
T23PHY said:
there's another good review in the latest Evo (not in the shops yet but i got it today at the motor show :D )

Is this the Group car test issue??

Attachments

• Ren 5 026.jpg
    Ren 5 026.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
Thriller said:
T23PHY said:
there's another good review in the latest Evo (not in the shops yet but i got it today at the motor show :D )

Is this the Group car test issue??

yes it's the 15 car test article, the Trophy fares very well out of it from what i've started reading and along with the Williams makes it down to the final cut of 6 cars