EVO # 57 - Article Clio V6 255 Test

Reaction score
I have a customer who has virtually every edition of EVO but missing this one #57 with a V6 255 test evidently. Can anyone scan amd post online? (A bit like Hyb did with the Trophy reviews). Cheers, Steve.

ps: He wants a LHD one, so just in case you happen to notice one for sale ;)

Reaction score
A LHD Trophy?

I will be in Switzerland in a couple of weeks if anyone wants me to be on the lookout for a LHD Trophy for sale... :)

O.

Reaction score
i'll have a look at home this afternoon Steve.... i have loads of Evo's at home but not sure whether some got moved somewhere in a recent cleanout to make room for shoes/makeup and other girly stuff

Reaction score
i'll have a look at home this afternoon Steve.... i have loads of Evo's at home but not sure whether some got moved somewhere in a recent cleanout to make room for shoes/makeup and other girly stuff

Reaction score
artdealer said:
With no mention of the gf, this reply looks like you have recently become a transvestite HAHA.

i'll take this opportunity to add that it's with the GF staying more at my house she therefore needs more space and some of my possessions have 'moved' :lol:

Reaction score
Gareth said:
artdealer said:
With no mention of the gf, this reply looks like you have recently become a transvestite HAHA.

i'll take this opportunity to add that it's with the GF staying more at my house she therefore needs more space and some of my possessions have 'moved' :lol:

lol! Whatever you say Gareth :lol:

Reaction score
Gareth said:

The fact that you posted this twice says to me that you were desperately looking to come out. When you moving down my way then G?

Steve - I have this one, If I remember I'll scan it in at work and email the scans to you (or him if you give me his address).

Reaction score
Steve said:
Gareth said:

The fact that you posted this twice says to me that you were desperately looking to come out. When you moving down my way then G?

Steve - I have this one, If I remember I'll scan it in at work and email the scans to you (or him if you give me his address).

Thanks Steve, better to me due to Data Protection Act and all that. That will be appreciated.