Reaction score
Anyone know any good companies? my current cover doesn't include Europe and as i'm on under my partners policy its her car thats only covered for europe at a price! i would have to change the vehicle on the policy to get myself covered!!!!! what a ball ache.

got quote from AA - £35.75.

need cover for Le Mans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait :D

Reaction score
I have European cover through CSMA and its around £120 for any car for a year.

My mate Adam's also had this cover and his Williams broke down near Brussels and they flew him back and forth and did loads of stuff for him so I can highly recommend there service.

:)

Reaction score
With my Direct Line insurance policy I get a weekend's worth of cover, but for the week I'm spending in Belgium when the RSUK Spa trip is, I'm gonna need extra cover.

Reaction score
Think i paid about £35ish few years back for a Le Mans trip. Well worth it. My central locking and immobiliser packed up in the middle of paris on the way home, got towed just outside the city where it cured itself (something to do with radio interference i decided)(was on my old datsun). Would have been up the creek without the breakdown cover. Worth it's weight in Gold imo.