Reaction score
Took off the car as she is going to a new home

Can be fitted in 10 minutes and is the only mod I would say is a must for the Trophy - allows you to change the speed of the intermittent wipe. The standard Trophy stalk wipes the screen every nanosecond on the intermittent setting

WiperStalk.gif

Reaction score
About 35 new from Renault - bought mine a month or so a go. Agreed that every 'T' should have one :wink:

Whoever buys it remember to check out the 'How to' guide for loads of handy fitting tips !.

Reaction score
Ok, if they're £35 new

Does £20 including delivery sound fair?

Cue said:
why doesn't the new owner want it?

It's going back to Renault, otherwise I would have left it on for the new owner

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
aye, the inbreds wouldn't have appreciated it..... probably wouldn't even know it wasn't standard lmao.

£20 is a bargain, grab it quick someone - best, easiest and cheapest (ignoring weight saving) mod you can buy - it's not even a mod, it's the part that should have been fitted by reno but they forgot it!

Reaction score
LOL - too right they wouldnt know what was standard or not, the salesman even asked if I'd fitted the Recaro's out of a crash damaged R26!

And when he did the appraisal on my car, he ticked the boxes for xenon headlights, auto wipers and cd multichanger

D'oh!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
DaveTrophy said:
LOL - too right they wouldnt know what was standard or not, the salesman even asked if I'd fitted the Recaro's out of a crash damaged R26!

And when he did the appraisal on my car, he ticked the boxes for xenon headlights, auto wipers and cd multichanger

D'oh!

See i actually don't think that's very funny, you can call him a muppet and laugh it off as typical but it makes me crazy when my staff don't know details of stuff they are supposed to be selling.

Then again i am pretty grumpy today.

Reaction score
Since I bought the Trophy back in Feb 07 I've obviously been back and forth to the dealers a fair few times for bits and bobs and the turnover of staff there is insane - every time I go, I don't recognise many of them :?

Getting grumpy in your old age Julz?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
DaveTrophy said:
Getting grumpy in your old age Julz?

God yes :)

Actually had some stupid virus all week that's given me a constant headache, not happy :x

Reaction score
Fitted the wiper stalk earlier today. was very straight forward, thanks to the info on this forum!

Much better now, well worth it.

After i finished fitting it, the Welsh weather stayed true to its work and it pissed down once again! So i was able to give the wipers and stalk a good test. b :D