error!!

Day

Reaction score
Having met Steve for the first time the other week I still fail to believe he was the same person that made all those drunken posts that time!

Reaction score
Day said:
Having met Steve for the first time the other week I still fail to believe he was the same person that made all those drunken posts that time!

Ha Ha! This is what people say when they've known me a while and then I get drunk with them for the first time - "I thought you were such a nice, quiet boy". There's an inner demon (or God!) in all of us.

Remember kids - Alcohol's a poison, drugs are bad.

Marc - WTF??!!??

Reaction score
Explanation!!!

Firstly i would like to say sorry as i was completely not thinking properly.

I read the tread on stickers the wrong way round as i saw somebody had posted something new on there and i thought they were back in stock taking no notice of the date order they were in. Basically all i read was Nik saying they were back in stock and thanks for every bodies patience.

What a wolly! :oops:

Im sure that this probably wont make any sense at all. I clearly didnt have a clue what i was doing. :?

Will there be any more Clio Trophy stickers?

Nevermind, i should definatley try putting my brain into gear before i start typing in the future.

Marc

Reaction score
It's ok Marc, the only error you made was clicking 'new topic' instead of 'post reply'. So nobody had the foggiest idea what you were on about. We'll let you off this once, as you've got such a cool car. :D

Reaction score
Steve said:
It's ok Marc, the only error you made was clicking 'new topic' instead of 'post reply'. So nobody had the foggiest idea what you were on about. We'll let you off this once, as you've got such a cool car. :D

I want a cool car too!!! Oops... I already have one....