Epic Fail - thanks

Reaction score
Literally just 10 minutes ago some women crossed the magic line by a good 3 feet and smacked into my mirror, my window was down and the reflective part hit my on the chest and the plastic cover came off in one piece but now missing the clips. Anyway she didn't stop so i'm left with a broken mirror - end

=D>

Anyway does anyone know if plastic covers are available in the correct color or is it a case of having one sprayed. I'm pretty sure i know what the answers going to be but worth the ask.

Thanks

Reaction score
Yeah, i know accidents happen and everything but to not even have the courtsey to stop just throws me. It wasn't a quick or very dramatic accident but still, i wasn't far of having a face full of glass.

This is going to get expencive i can sense it now - trip to renault then... hell i'll get the door handle anti pinked while i'm at it and turn this into a positive

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
mate some bugger did both of mine within 48hrs of getting it back from the paintshop after having new ones done... i'd kill 'em if I knew who did it!!!!