Reaction score
As you may be aware my Trophy is now fully stripped inside, only thing remaining is the heater matrix, clocks and steering column, so everything else is up for grabs, the recaro seats went last week but everything else is still there, some of it is in 1st class condition some of it not (just piled up in the garage) the lower 1/2 of the dash is no good but the top is fine.

If there's anything you want let me know, if you collect most of the stuff will be free (Not everything though) if you want it posting then there will be cost's involved.

Chris

edited too add, if someone wants to give me £175 they can take the lot, including steering wheel, airbags, pretensioners door cards etc, ie all the things that will fetch money.

Reaction score
Hello mate i'd be intrested in the dash inserts and steering wheel + gearknob inserts if they are in decent nick??? :D

Where are you located anyways??

Reaction score
I'm located just of junction 30 of the M1 (Sheffield South)

Due to amount of interest i've had so far, most people wanting similar parts, i'll give it till the weekend for someone to show up for the lot, if there's no takers then i'll start sifting through it all and letting people know exactly whats available.

Thanks
Chris