Reaction score
Dave, I think you're points are spot on there. Regarding where Jezza had his trophy worked on I just meant which Renault garage. It would be good to find somewhere with experience of the problem.

I tried some fuel additive, but it hasn't made any difference. I'll try getting the fuel sensor and maybe the air inlet solenoid replaced next. Unfortunately, I think I'll have to fork out for this myself if I want to get it sorted in the near future. Think it's time for a trip to Portsmouth.

Reaction score
I know you have said that your car is standard but, for what it's worth, I recently changed my air filter back to standard from an ITG panel. It runs better now in my opinion. Pulls harder.

For the record, I also have a Janspeed cat back exhaust system.

Tom.

Reaction score
Cheers Tom.
I haven't changed mine from standard at the moment but thats interesting to know. I've had an Orbisoud exhaust sat in the garage for 4 months while I sort this problem out. :(

Luke.

Reaction score
Sorry about my post above - looks random I know! Thought I was in a different thread about ITG panel filters... :oops:

Anyway, hope you find the fault ASAP. Keep us posted. :D

Reaction score
trophy176 said:
Mine flies!!!

You tried V-power Shell are running a promo over the next few months where you can purchase for same price as normal unleaded.

Baged myself a full tank yesterday :D

A couple of days off work + V Power at 94.9p a litre = Awesome Fun

Reaction score
T7PHY said:
Sorry about my post above - looks random I know! Thought I was in a different thread about ITG panel filters... :oops:

Anyway, hope you find the fault ASAP. Keep us posted. :D

No problem. Will do. :D

Reaction score
DaveTrophy said:
trophy176 said:
Mine flies!!!

You tried V-power Shell are running a promo over the next few months where you can purchase for same price as normal unleaded.

Baged myself a full tank yesterday :D

A couple of days off work + V Power at 94.9p a litre = Awesome Fun

is this national dave?

Alex

Reaction score
The Shell V Power promo is not national :cry: as I have just phoned Shell Customer Services. Which garage did you go to??

Reaction score
Not sure if it was a national thing - it was just a one day trial, yesterday

I filled up at my home town of Guisborough, just outside Middlesbrough

Reaction score
Oh well hoping to get soem cheap VPower as I have got the morning off work and need to head to Newcastle.

Reaction score
luke, sorry to not get back to you. I had the issue fixed with Crawley Down Renault which are nearish to Gatwick/Crawley. I'm always surprised with the service i get from them, but then my full fat 182 was in there a few times and the trophy has been in there several times to. Just had it serviced with them today in fact :)