Reaction score
This lamp has just come on I have tried the test mode on the dash (press the end of the stalk when turning on ignition)
the only thing indicated is a letter t = injection fault for more than 4 secs
Do you think this will cause any damage as I have a track day booked for tomorrow and no chance of getting to a dealer today? :(

Reaction score
If you can get into any independent with a hand held fault test computer it might just need the oxygen sensor reset. Sometimes the ones either side of the cat get confused causing the light to come on.

Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better, on 2 occasions across 2 yes I've seen the light but switching the engine off and back on again after a short wait has cleared it both times. When I took it to Reno they didn't find anything, even after taking it for a test drive - helpful....

Reaction score
Trophy No.
As per rich and Steve above, it will sometimes clear itself. As to doing a track day with it on, I don't know enough, when my O2 sensor went I drove around for a week or so no problem but it may not just be that and what it does to the fueling at full blast? I'd be erring on the side of caution.

Reaction score
Hmm thanks guys Im not sure what to do but will give the car another try later.

If I change the sensor does it still need resetting anyway ?

Reaction score
artdealer said:
If you can get into any independent with a hand held fault test computer it might just need the oxygen sensor reset. Sometimes the ones either side of the cat get confused causing the light to come on.
Well done that man =D>
I took it to a dealer friend who reset it (02 sensor code was on ) lets hope it stays off [-o<

Thanks fellas :D

Reaction score
I've had mine come on twice recently. The first time I booked it into Renault straight away and the light went off the day I took it in. The second time I waited a week and it went all on it's own.

If I was to reset the code and there was a fault with one of the sensors would the light come back on next time I drove it ?