Eibach Springs - Sportline vs. Profit?

Stu

Reaction score
Hi all!

My suspension overhaul is underway with the dampers off to Cornering Force next Saturday. We are going to replace the springs as one of the fronts was a different size meaning the car leans slightly to the right. Had a quote from Renault for £400 to do all four but the Eibach springs appear to be good value at £165 (Kamracing) for the lot!

From what I can see there are two options:

1. Eibach Sportline - lowers the car 40mm
2. Eibach Profit - lowers the car by 15mm

Has anyone fitted either of these? At the moment I would be happy to go with the profit springs but I'm all ears to the Trophy forum? You guys know much more than me! ;)

Cheers, Stu

Reaction score
The 40mm drop quoted by Eibach is for the standard 182 so the drop on the Trophy is more like 20mm. Most people fit Sportline rather than Profit.

Do a forum search for "Eibach" and it'll bring loads of options and opinions.

Reaction score
Pro's on mine, perfect for me - better ride, cheaper than Renault parts and hardly any (if at all) lower. I replaced all four when I found a broken front spring.

Reaction score
Found this thread while searching similar question and this may be dumb but thought I'd check......

ktec's site says eibach springs not suitable for trophy.......is this complete bs?

Reaction score
Got Eibach red sportline springs on the rear of my Trophy, were on it when I got it however do home some genuine OE black ones to go on.