Edinburgh Bypass - S05* ***

Reaction score
here simon, how you doing? I was down in your neck of the woods at the Royal Highland Show in Edinburgh, Was going to message you a couple of weeks ago to see if you were up for a meet to talk about the trophy becaus ive never spoken to anyone else that has 1, then i realised you dont have yours anymore, :( , What made you sell it and what you got now?
phillip

pol

Reaction score
lady driving? i doubt it was me then. :lol:
i can be seen on the bypass most mornings but normally closer to 8am. soon to change with the flat in town.

think there was one for sale recently in west lothian that had so55 plate on it. quite possibly that car.

Reaction score
bigphill39 said:
here simon, how you doing? I was down in your neck of the woods at the Royal Highland Show in Edinburgh, Was going to message you a couple of weeks ago to see if you were up for a meet to talk about the trophy becaus ive never spoken to anyone else that has 1, then i realised you dont have yours anymore, :( , What made you sell it and what you got now?
phillip

Hi buddy,

I am not going to lie but I do miss my Trophy loads after seeing one this morning! It was time for a change I felt. Had the Trophy for a half and a half. I change it for this:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7593