Reaction score
thinking about getting a KTR Sport Gen90 Plug & Play Ecu any1 running 1 on here?

Reaction score
why dont you go amd in grays mate? they're supposed to be the dogs danglies with ecu's. I wouldn't get anything that wasnt tailored to my engine, don't see the point in getting a one for all setup...it's like the standard factory map but upping the game a bit...still won't get all the results you could get.

Reaction score
aarontrophy said:
thinking about getting a KTR Sport Gen90 Plug & Play Ecu any1 running 1 on here?

Unless you are planning on some serious upgrades IMHO its not worth it.

I work with JMS Tuning on Renault's and there Remap's are very good value for money and you can contact them at info@jmstuning.co.uk or I am happy to pass your details on.

Reaction score
It's only worth a remap if you've got supporting mods but I don't trust anyone one with my mapping apart from Paul@RStuning, I would let Matt (Icarus)@TDF but he's quite a distance from me.

Reaction score
StevieH said:
It's only worth a remap if you've got supporting mods but I don't trust anyone one with my mapping apart from Paul@RStuning, I would let Matt (Icarus)@TDF but he's quite a distance from me.

There both very good and I know Matt from TDF well as he mapped the Burpspeed.com race car that I sponsor but value for money JMS win hands down :)