Reaction score
marrow said:
Ollie - what's that attached to the front? Was that about 3000 miles?

44826_420239039211_672719211_5020198_219177_n.jpg

Ruddle - our mascot for the trip! :D Went in convoy with my mate in his Civic EK9. It was about 2,250 miles. Sorry for spamming your thread Sir_Dave.

Reaction score
Some good pictures there. Glad to see a well used T. Mine has only done 86k :). Had a whiteline ARB on mine for a few years and loved the handling with some negative camber up front (now MF too). Someone gave it a bad rep on here which put people off but it really changes the balance of the car for the better. Cheap mod too.
What did you use for brake ducts? At the moment I have no fog lights but not got around to fitting anything.

Cheers,
Luke.

Reaction score
oxygen said:
nice pics in Switzerland :) hope you have enoyed :)

luca

Hi Luca,

I actually saw a Trophy in Switzerland, cant for the life of me remember the name of the place, but it was parked outside a house, on a main road, about a mile up the road from a Lidl - you never know, might have been you?

Luke335 said:
What did you use for brake ducts? At the moment I have no fog lights but not got around to fitting anything.

I agree on the Whiteline!! Makes the Trophy flipping awesome :D & good value as well, especially when you only pay £90 delivered like i did lol ... re: the brake ducts, havent done anything properly, just ripped the foglights & arch liners out ghetto fashion :wink: