Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm considering taking the Trophy on a track day at Donington and was wondering if anyone has already done so? Is it worth it? as Donington is quite a laurge circuit it might be better suited to something more powerful.............

Cheers

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it's a good circuit for the trophy, you'll be surprised at how capable it is. Just make sure you turn off the traction control - it'll lap a good second or two quicker without it.

Reaction score
Cue said:
it's a good circuit for the trophy, you'll be surprised at how capable it is. Just make sure you turn off the traction control - it'll lap a good second or two quicker without it.

The instructor advised me to keep it on, i had an excellent day there on Friday last week.
Was worried about brakes etc but they just got better as day went on.
In standard form 5/6 laps is fine any more & the tyres & brakes start to go off, but cool down wait & go again, no damage.

Look up trackaction-online.co.uk good group of guys.

Donington or silverstone in Oct.

amm

Reaction score
g40steve said:
Cue said:

The instructor advised me to keep it on, i had an excellent day there on Friday last week.
Was worried about brakes etc but they just got better as day went on.
In standard form 5/6 laps is fine any more & the tyres & brakes start to go off, but cool down wait & go again, no damage.

Look up trackaction-online.co.uk good group of guys.

Donington or silverstone in Oct.

try www.trackaction-online.co.uk

Reaction score
i did donny in april and absolutely love the track!

suits the trophy well too as its fairly twisty.

went in a few cars that day and nothing took the downhill left by the plane as fast as the trophy...over 100mph down there :D

Reaction score
Omega Red said:
one of the best tracks in the country to drive on is donington. 8)
Just wait till you do Cadwell and have you been around Oulton :wink:

amm

Reaction score
oulton and cadwell are two very nice tracks well worth doing :wink: i love driving around oulton it is my number 1 track so far