Reaction score
Call me stupid but after a week of owning the car I have failed to work out some things.

1- How do I display the mileage reset . What I mean is, I can see my total mileage but not the mileage that you reset when you fill with petrol.

2 - What is the little knob under the passenger mirror?

3 - What is the button on the underside of the radio remote on the steering wheel for?

4 - When flicking through sources on the radio, I come across 'aux'. Where is the input for this?

5 - Does the traction control/esp light flash when it intervenes (so you know that you're pushing it a bit)?

6 - Where can I find my radio code?

I think thats it for now.

Any help greatly appreciated

Reaction score
2 - is the outside sensor for the temp.

3 -Not sure but it was months before I foun the one on the back to skip tracks!

6- in one of your handbooks.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
1. The button on the end of the right hand stalk cycles through all the trip computer modes. First press of the button should take you to the trip mileage which you can reset with the button sticking out of the dials. There is another mileage reading as you cycle through, but this is linked to all the other displays (mpg, avg spd, miles to fill up etc.) and can be reset independently of the trip counter.

3. The button on the underside changes from FM to MW to LW when you have the radio on i think. Forgotten what it does in CD mode.

4. The head newer head units as in the Trophy has a separate AUX connector on the back in addition to the CD changer connector. Still think you need an adaptor for whatever you want to connect to it though.

5. Yeah, the light (triangle with car / slippery road sign) flickers when the ESP is doing its stuff. Tells you to either take it easy, or turn it off :twisted:

Reaction score
3. If you have a changer, it cycles through the discs. On FM mode is changes from LIST mode to MANUAL mode. In list mode, using the shuttle roller, it will cycle through your preset channels, in manual it will cycle through the frequencies...

...or something like that. :)

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
^^ Yeah, ignore what I said for 3, thats what it does!

Sadly I can't use the stalk at the moment, no wonder i've forgotten what they do.

hyb

Reaction score
What does the aux input look like? I had a alpine stereo with an adaptor, it'd replace the changer control and give you 2 rca inputs. Could plug anythiing in then! Hope the trophy can do this...when i finally get it :cry: