Reaction score
I have been offered a Clio 182 Cup in French Racing Blue, nothing spectacular about that apart from it has Alonso's signature on the dashboard strip that says 'Airbag'. It's not worth any more to me but thought I'd ask your guys opinion. Added value, or vandalism? He has an erratic signature that looks like a mad Spaniard had vandalised the dashboard.

Whaddayathink?

Reaction score
I don't think so but I'd say the novelty value might make it more "saleable"

I've got Fisi's sig on my dasboard strip, I'll try to post up a pic later....

Reaction score
does it come with a COA? otherwise could just be some mad guy drew it on :lol:

Reaction score
I posted the topic for general feedback as I thought it looked silly scribbled across the dashboard. If anywhere perhaps on the door sill Renaultsport plates would be better. (But from memory Cups don't always have those) The closest i suppose would be a photo of the event..lol The point is, would anyone with a Ferrari have 7xWorld Champ Schumacher sign the dash?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'd say it'd dd value - a photo with their signature would be worth more than just their picture. Especially as he's the current world champ and with renault (for the time being) some alanso nut may even buy the car just because he's signed it. you could even say he learned in it lol - mega bucks.

Reaction score
Reckon it would add value, but only if you've got some proof that it is really his signature...

Reaction score
I know I would buy a Cup with the signature versus one without the signature if both cars were equal.

O.

Reaction score
oliie said:
My face... oh no my face!!! :lol: :lol:
Cheating git :evil:

Personally i cant stand alonso so i wouldn't buy it . On the other hand if it was a merc signed by Kimi i would (although i dont like many merc's).

Devalues it for me , fetch the Flash allsurface cleaner.

Reaction score
you should replace it with a new one and sell it on e bay....i would bid on it !...the megan trophy that Evo had on loan had had the sun visors signed by alonso and fisichella so they must go in for that sort of thing...
got a pic?/ price?