Reaction score
your headlights when you see another trophy? Spotted a trophy with tinted windows (looked really good!!!) this morning gave him a flash of the headlights but nothing in return... i thought with only 500 in the country if two trophy's drive past each other its just nice to wave or just acknowledge them.

Reaction score
Deffo gotta acknowledge!

I get waves from mk1 valver/willy drivers.. I always give a thumbs up or a flash to them 8)

Reaction score
The only time i've seen another Trophy, i was so impressed seeing the two together i tried to wave, but it was more of a point. God know what people must have thought, two trophies identical number plates bar one letter. SWEET.
Waved at a few 182's and a few cups. Had a Scooby sitting up my arse and had a wave when we went seperate ways.
Its nice to wave, there is soooo much aggression on the roads at the moment, being nice is a welcome break from giving people the bird.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
King Stromba said:
Ive never seen another williams on the road to flash.

Really? I'd say I see an average of about one a week down here, there's loads of them.

Day

Reaction score
Nik said:
King Stromba said:
Ive never seen another williams on the road to flash.

Really? I'd say I see an average of about one a week down here, there's loads of them.
They don't acknowledge you either... b@stards

Obviously been poisoned by others!

Reaction score
well it's good that the owners on here would wave or acknowledge. Maybe the guy i saw did wave but due to the tinted windows i couldn't see!

posted this is in the spotted section and it turns out it was eugegall from here and he didn't spot my flash of the headlights. :D