Reaction score
Steve,
I'm going for the DS2500 and Brembo HC, you don't happen to know the part number for the Pads do you, I've got the discs okay.
Thanks
Tim

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve, i'll have to give you a test in mine to compare... the pagid blues are phenomenal. i'd say half the stopping distance now compared to oem.

Reaction score
g40steve said:
Right went for DS2500, Brembo HC discs & braided lines.

My mechanic (Neal) top bloke fitted it all, perfect job :D

Thanks.

ps when you removing pins :wink:
Any time Steve as for your pins next year :wink: a lot to do before Xmas and not a lot of time :evil:

Reaction score
tholman said:
Steve,
I'm going for the DS2500 and Brembo HC, you don't happen to know the part number for the Pads do you, I've got the discs okay.
Thanks
Tim
part no for the DS2500 is FCP565H

Reaction score
Neal said:
tholman said:
Steve,
Thanks
Tim

Thanks Neal but I did a bit of searching and have come up with FCP406H from a couple of supplier sites, now I'm not so sure?

Reaction score
tholman said:
Neal said:
tholman said:
Steve,
Thanks
Tim

Thanks Neal but I did a bit of searching and have come up with FCP406H from a couple of supplier sites, now I'm not so sure?
Well that's the Part no off the box that come from Yozzasport

Reaction score
Get mine done on Tuesday - Brembo HC, Ferrodo DS2500 and braided hoses back and front. Will post on Tue night whther there any good.

Reaction score
On the way home tonight tried out my favourite 'special stage' all i can say is 'wow'.

What a difference, a lot more confidence on the brakes & much more bite with no fade at all.

Old discs were totally mullered though so the huge difference could be partly due to this.

Reaction score
Dropped mine off this morning in rain and honestly at one point thought I d have to put my foot out of door to stop car!!

Cant wait till six when the baby returns.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
had this moment myself at croft last week.... not good coming down from 110 mph for a 50mph corner to find you have no brakes....... fun but a bit hairy.